Search Results (3236 directory results and 116 advice results found)
- Directory (3182)
- Mental Capacity Act 2005
- Primary schools - access to early help and advice
- Section 41 Secretary of State's Approved list of specialist providers
- Easy read guides for Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
- Help with Fuel Bills for Famillies with a Disabled Child
- NHS services - early access to help and health advice
Fun and friendly independently run pre-school setting with excellent facilities indoors and out providing Ofsted good education sessions and a free stay and play toddler. Children staff and families work closely together to create a safe and stimulating environment. Please feel free to pop in!…Read more..
- 07563 664197
We are a friendly village playgroup run by a volunteer committee of parents. We serve a wide area and are able to support children's transition to various local primary schools. We are registered to accept the Achieving 2 year old funding and Free for 3…Read more..
- 07754 002976
• A small community-based playgroup• Where parents are listened to and ideas are shared• An exciting place to learn through play• Where children are nurtured • Where laughter is shared environments explored and friendships are built This provider has signed Gloucestershire County Council’s Agreement to…Read more..
- 01452 770102
- 07908 488509
The Willow Trust operates two boats on the Gloucester to Sharpness Canal from Saul Junction, ten miles south of Gloucester. The boats are for the sole use by disabled and seriously ill adults and children and will take up to thirty people each. They are…Read more..
- The Willow Trust
My name is Vicky Lewis OFSTED registered childminder with a rating of 'Good'. I am first aid trained CRB checked and with qualification of NVQ Level 3 Early Years and Education. I can offer your child/children a home from home environment welcoming your child into…Read more..
- 01242 707952
Treasure Seekers Disco's are held on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings (7:00 to 8:30pm) at Kingfisher Church in Tredworth, every week. It offers a friendly, relaxed atmosphere with fun, dancing, non-strobe lighting, tuck shop and refreshments. For people age 16+ with physical or learning difficulties. Carers…Read more..
- 01452 228489
- Kingfisher Treasure Seekers
If you are blind or visually impaired and would like to have fun and take part in a sport, then VI cricket provides the perfect opportunity. As a Gloucestershire VI Cricket player you have the chance to take part in training sessions delivered by qualified…Read more..
- 01242 221170
- Insight Gloucestershire
Meets on Tuesdays from 10am - 12noon including school holidays. A great opportunity to get to know other parents/carers, share advice and swop stories. We have an extensive baby area which is accessible all season. We offer themed sessions, various craft activities, healthy snack, playtime,…Read more..
- 07876 588688