Schools can be a good starting point if parents, carers or families are concerned about their child. The information below has been composed by Gloucestershire primary schools for you.
Most primary schools and their partners would be able to offer you direct support, advice or information on where to get support if you have a concern such as:
- Difficult behaviour
- Speech problems
- Diet and obesity
- Drugs, alcohol and smoking
- Building positive relationships
- Behaviour and attendance support
- Breakfast clubs
- After school clubs
- Parent Advisers / welfare officers
- Support and teaching staff with specialist language skills
- Walking Bus
- Special Educational Needs
Please ask at your child's school for more information.