What is Triple P?
The three P’s in Triple P stand for Positive Parenting Programme.
Triple P courses are delivered all over Gloucestershire and provide an opportunity for parents to expand their tool box of parenting ideas as well as meet with other parents to share experiences, stories and offer support.
Each course runs for up to 8 weeks and takes on the following format:
- A number of weekly sessions as a group
- A break from group sessions where the facilitator will arrange at least 2 telephone contacts with you
- One final 2 hour group session to close the programme
Some of the topics covered in the Standard programme include:
- The five aspects of positive parenting
- Why children behave the way they do
- Helping children develop by teaching new skills and behaviours
- Strategies to manage misbehaviour
- Planning ahead for high-risk situations
Due to the amount of content covered each session, you will need to attend all sessions in the programme in order to pass the course.
*PRACTITIONER REFERRALS ONLY* - To book a place on this course, contact Triple P Co-ordinator Carolyne Jeanes on 01452 328338 or email@example.com
|Start date||End date||Starts at||Ends at|
|06/06/2019||06/06/2019||9.30 am||11.30 am|
|13/06/2019||13/06/2019||9.30 am||11.30 am|
|20/06/2019||20/06/2019||9.30 am||11.30 am|
|27/06/2019||27/06/2019||9.30 am||11.30 am|
|18/07/2019||18/07/2019||9.30 am||11.30 am|
You must be signed in before you can make a bookingSign in