Skip to main content


Most children with a special educational need or disability (SEND) will be receiving support from health services.  This could be from a health visitor, GP, consultant, school nurse or any one of the therapy services that support children with SEND.

If you have an Education, Health and Care (EHC) Plan, all of your agreed health care support should be set out within it.  You can find out more about EHC Plans and the assessment process by searching the directory.

If you develop a condition or health need - perhaps as a result of an accident or injury - or you have any concerns about your health, contact your GP or consultant. 

You can also search the NHS Choices widget on the directory for details of local NHS services that support all children and young people.

To help us continually improve, please use the website feedback button (top of page) to leave your comments.  Also, each individual service page has an area where you can leave a review.  Your feedback is welcome.

Back to top