Skip to main content

Information for Childcare Providers

If you are not yet registered as a childminder but are interested in finding out more, please look at the Useful Information at the bottom of the page. By clicking on "Introduction to Childminding" you will find all the information you will need to know, together with a copy of the booking form.


What do I need to do if I am interested in taking the Nursery Funded Entitlement for 2, 3 & 4 year old funding?

Please read the Gloucestershire Provider Agreement and print off the Declaration page only, sign and return it either by scanning and returning via e-mail to or posting to Nursery Funding Team, Shire Hall, Westgate Street, Gloucester GL1 2TG.  If a signed Declaration is not received, this could jeopardise your provision’s receive of funding.  In order to avoid GCC having to take this action, please ensure that you return your signed Declaration as soon as possible.

How do I update my information on the GlosFamilies Directory?

Click here for instructions on how to register as a user for the first time if you have not already done so.  To update or make any amendments to your provider entry, sign in using your registered e-mail address and password.  If you are having problems signing in or need further information, contact Family Information Service on 01452 427362 or by email at .

Please note, we are unable to make any changes to your Ofsted registration details, such as your registered address or setting name until we have received confirmation from Ofsted to do so.  All other details may be updated as often as you need them to be.

Back to top