Search Results (3104 directory results and 144 advice results found)
- Directory (3104)
- Mental Capacity Act 2005
- Primary schools - access to early help and advice
- Easy read guides for Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
- Help with Fuel Bills for Famillies with a Disabled Child
- NHS services - early access to help and health advice
- JSNA - Children and young people (0-24 years) with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Needs Analysis
Imagine Theatre runs practical drama training for children and young adults interested in theatre and performance and seeks to equip young people with the necessary drive, maturity and professionalism to forge a career with theatre and performance at its heart. We provide: Weekly Saturday classes…Read more..
- 01285 706121
- Imagine Theatre
Youth activitiesRead more..
- 01386 841206
Youth group operating first Friday of every month during term time.Read more..
- 07944 690681
Adoption UK has over forty years' experience of providing information and support to prospective and established adopters, long term foster-carers and their families. Working in conjunction with families and adoption agencies, Adoption UK provides: a telephone helpline; local support groups or parents; a bi-monthly magazine…Read more..
- 0844 8487 900 (helpline) 01295-752240
- Adoption U.K.