Search Results (3295 directory results and 132 advice results found)
We are a specialist college promoting work related learning and independence for young people (16-25) with learning difficulties, assisting in their transition into adult hood. We believe it is important that everyone is respected, valued and nurtured and that through learning new skills young people are…Read more..
- 01453 824025
- William Morris College
Willow Nursery is based within the grounds of Drybrook School and is now managed by the school. The setting has the use of 1 indoor room 2 outdoor classrooms and a decking area and encourages and welcomes parent participation. We have recently developed a Forest…Read more..
- 01594 542448
The Willow Trust operates two boats on the Gloucester to Sharpness Canal from Saul Junction, ten miles south of Gloucester. The boats are for the sole use by disabled and seriously ill adults and children and will take up to thirty people each. They are…Read more..
- The Willow Trust
At Winchcombe Abbey, we work on the basis that education is very much a partnership between home and school and as such, we want to work closely with you to ensure your child is happy in school and achieves his or her full potential. As…Read more..
- 01242 602447
Foodbank offers immediate and tangible support to people lacking the funds to buy food by providing an emergency parcel of non-perishable food, given at no cost to individuals and families as a direct result of a referral from one of the front-line care agencies they work…Read more..
- 07715-413938 (including emergencies and out-of-hours)
Baby Bounce and Rhyme Baby Bounce & Rhyme: Wednesday 10.30am - 11.00am Many of our libraries have Baby Bounce and Rhyme times for babies and toddlers. As well as helping your child's development, it's also a great way for you to meet other parents and…Read more..
- 01242 602772
- Winchcombe Library
I would suggest to you that 80% of school business is common to all, with teaching and learning and other common goals being shared by all schools. However, the remaining 20% is vital in separating the ‘outstanding’ schools from the ordinary. We work in an environment…Read more..
- 01242 602233
- Winchcombe School