A member of staff working for this provider has taken part in an introductory inclusion training programme called Inclusion Needs You (INU) which is aimed at providers who want to actively welcome disabled children and young people to take part in their provision or activity. This Provider has signed Gloucestershire County Council’s Agreement to offer the free 15hrs for 2; 3 & 4 year olds and up to 30hrs of the free government entitlement for 3 & 4 year olds
- Contact Name
- Leah Powell
- Contact Position
- 07775 890544
This provider has been accredited by Gloucestershire County Council to take the Achieving 2 Year Old funding and the Free For 3 & 4 year old funding.
Abbeydale Community Centre
- GL4 4BL
We are in the main hall of the Community Centre - please use the back entrance.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type 4.00 per hour 4.50 per hour
- Childcare type
- Pre-School Playgroup
- Ofsted URN
- Last Inspection Judgement
- Number of Places at Setting
- Childcare times
Monday 0900am to 1200pm and 1210pm to 1440pm
Tuesday 0900am to 1400pm
Thursday 0900am to 1200pm and 1210pm to 1440pm
Friday 0900am to 1200pm and 1210pm to 1440pm
- Number of Weeks Open
- The setting is open : for 38 weeks During term-time
- Vacancy information
- Admission Policy: Please phone or visit (no appointment required) during opening hours to fill out form or visit our website to complete the online interest of registration form. This setting accepts children from the age of 2.
- Local Offer Details
How will our setting staff support your child?
If we see a need in your child’s development we will have a meeting with the key person and parents; also depending on situation the SENCO. We will together discuss the child’s strengths and likes, then we will identify the areas we need to support the child in. We create a My Plan for your child to help with any additional needs. This focuses the parents and key person to work on specific areas to support the child. We will review this at a meeting with parents when needed and plan our next steps.
What support will our setting provide for your child’s overall wellbeing?
We value that in our setting each child is an individual we support this by planning their likes, needs and feelings in to the daily routine. We work on a ratio of 1 adult to 4 children under 3 and 1 adult to 8 children over 3.
- Contact Name
- Claire Drew - SENCO
- Contact Telephone
- Contact Email
- SEN Provision Type
- Who is your service for?
- Local Offer Age Bands
- 0-4 (Birth to Pre-School)
- Is the building fully wheelchair accessible?
- Is there disabled changing and toilet facilities?
- Describe any training or experience you/your staff, have had or are having in issues around SEND?
Our SENCO has attended training this year to keep her up to date with the ever changing areas of Special Educational Needs.
- Have any members of you/your team had experience of working with children and young people with the following disabilities/additional needs?
- a) young people with autistic spectrum disorders
- b) young people who use alternative communication methods
- c) young people with learning difficulties/disabilities whose behaviour challenges us
- d) young people with complex physical/medical requirements