Alice Richards (Saplings Childminding)
- Contact Name
- Alice Richards
- GL16 8PD
- Additional Charges
- Age 0 - 11 Year Olds : Hourly: GBP 4.30;
- Childcare type
- Ofsted URN
- Childcare times
- Monday to Friday : 0800 to 1800
- Number of Weeks Open
- The setting is open : All year for 50 weeks For overnight stays During the weekend
- Vacancy information
- Bank Holidays if required = £5.50Before and after school £5.00Holiday Care £5.00Due to COVID we now provide Main meal and a pudding at a cost of £1.75
- Is pickup available
- Collect from/Deliver to : St. John's C of E Primary School 3097;
- SEN Provision Type
- Who is your service for?
- Local Offer Age Bands
4-11 (Primary School)
0-4 (Birth to Pre-School)
- Is the building fully wheelchair accessible?
- Is there disabled changing and toilet facilities?
- Describe any training or experience you/your staff, have had or are having in issues around SEND?
NVQ Level 3 childcare
NVQ Level 3 playwork
Paediatric first aid trained
Level 2 and 3 safeguarding
Basic food hygiene
Fostered SEND cildren for many years, wheelchair, autistic and down syndrome children
- Have any members of you/your team had experience of working with children and young people with the following disabilities/additional needs?
- a) young people with autistic spectrum disorders
- b) young people who use alternative communication methods
- c) young people with learning difficulties/disabilities whose behaviour challenges us
- d) young people with complex physical/medical requirements
- Please add any further information you feel may be of use for the SEND local offer.
I am adaptable with the hours I wokr and delighted to discuss covering hours before and after my working schedule, alongside the occasional weekend if parents reques