Abigail Brown (Abbey's Babbi's)
Hi I’m Abbey and I am the owner of 'Abbey's Babbi's' in Tewkesbury.I offer a fun friendly and educational childminding service from birth to 12 years old.Children are able to engage in lots of different activities to stimulate their play and progress their learning. Development is constantly monitored and parents are updated regularly with areas of learning and where their child/children are on their trackers.We have indoor and outdoor activities and also special outings.I run my business from my own home which is close to local schools parks and not far from town.I live here with my partner Matt our two sons and daughter. Both of my boys are in full time education.I offer drop off/collection to/from Mitton Manor Primary School by car.Short/long term contracts available as well as ad-hoc care/emergency care.School holiday care for older children as well as after school care.Please email/call/text for more information and also find me on Facebook.*My qualifications /training is as follows: DBS checked (and my partner); Diploma in childcare; Safeguarding children trained; paediatric first aid trained; Ofsted registered; health and hygiene trained. Training is always ongoing and updated.This Provider has signed Gloucestershire County Council’s Agreement to offer the free 15hrs for 2; 3 & 4 year olds and up to 30hrs of the free government entitlement for 3 & 4 year olds
- Contact Name
- Abbey Brown
- Contact Position
I will work in partnership with other childcare providers
- GL20 7TL
- Additional Charges
- Age 0 - 12 Year Olds : Hourly: GBP 4.00;
- Childcare type
- Ofsted URN
- Last Inspection Judgement
- Number of Places at Setting
- Childcare times
- Monday to Friday : 0730 to 1730
- Number of Weeks Open
- The setting is open : All year for 48 weeks
- Vacancy information
- Earlier/Later starts/finish can be arranged10% sibling discount Closed Bank holidays
- Is pickup available
- Collect from/Deliver to : Mitton Manor Pre-School and After School Club(P/G);Mitton Manor Primary School;
- SEN Provision Type
- Who is your service for?
- Local Offer Age Bands
4-11 (Primary School)
0-4 (Birth to Pre-School)
- Is the building fully wheelchair accessible?
- Is there disabled changing and toilet facilities?
- Have any members of you/your team had experience of working with children and young people with the following disabilities/additional needs?
- a) young people with autistic spectrum disorders
- b) young people who use alternative communication methods
- c) young people with learning difficulties/disabilities whose behaviour challenges us
- d) young people with complex physical/medical requirements