My name is Agniesaka Stach and I am an Ofsted registered childminder based in Kingsway Gloucester. I run a breakfast/afterschool club for children from Waterwells Primary Academy. I also provide half term and summer holiday care for school children.I am a positive fun nature loving person I speak fluent English and Polish. I live with my husband and two children 4 year old son 10 year old daughter and a Jack Russell dog Tofik. Nearby are a few parks and playgrounds and one of them is just opposite my front door.I provide a safe and happy environment for all children in my care. Children can play in a designated playroom with a wide selection of board games arts and craft books playdough and much more. I also have a secure garden with trampoline playhouse outdoor games which are available to all children.My qualifications and training are: Fully qualified early years teacherFirst steps to childmindingSafeguarding/Child protectionITC level 3 paediatric first aidDBS check for my and my husbandMy prices areBreakfast Club £7 per sessionsAfterschool club - £13 per sessionMorning session 7 - 12 £25Afternoon session 12 - 6 £27All Day Session 7 am - 6 pm £39all meals are included in the prices (breakfast snack lunch snack dinner plus drinks|)Childminding £4.50 per hour
- Contact Name
- Agnieszka Stach
- 07500 557213
- GL2 2BS
- Additional Charges
- Age 0 - 8 Year Olds : Daily: GBP 39.00 Hourly: GBP 4.50;
- Childcare type
- Ofsted URN
- Childcare times
Monday to Friday Mornings 0700am to 0850am
Afternoons 1500pm to 1800pm
- Number of Weeks Open
- The setting is open : for 48 weeks
- SEN Provision Type
- Who is your service for?
- Is the building fully wheelchair accessible?
- Is there disabled changing and toilet facilities?
- Have any members of you/your team had experience of working with children and young people with the following disabilities/additional needs?
- a) young people with autistic spectrum disorders
- b) young people who use alternative communication methods
- c) young people with learning difficulties/disabilities whose behaviour challenges us
- d) young people with complex physical/medical requirements