Allsorts School Sport, Physical Education & Recreational Activities
Allsorts offers support to mainstream and specialist schools to further develop their understanding of inclusive and engaging physical education (PE). This can be in the form of:
School sport, PE and recreational clubs
Continued professional development (CPD) for teaching staff
Bespoke support for students who are yet to be engaged with physical education, school sport and recreational activity
School Sport, PE and Recreational Activity
We know that it can be difficult to provide sports clubs, PE lessons and recreational clubs that include and engage everyone. However, with the right environment, child-centred approaches and through a choice of opportunity, this can be done! Let Allsorts help your school include and engage your students in the most enjoyable of formats, from recreational activity through to competitive sport.
Continued Professional Development
You are in the best position to maximise the potential of your students – you work with them every day! Understanding and exploring different approaches to inclusive sport and physical activity can be the difference between successful and unsuccessful participation. Allsorts can share different frameworks, experiences and approaches with your teaching staff to maximise the engagement levels of all students, through theory based workshops and practical delivery and observation of school sport, PE and recreational activity.
Bespoke support for students
There are children and young people who need additional support and focus with their learning - one size does not fit all. Allsorts use a range of strategies for children and young people who are yet to experience meaningful sport and physical activity, and we often find that physical activity is the catalyst for positive behaviour.
- Contact Name
- Max Pemberton
- 01453 750474
- Venues Vary
- Additional Charges
- See attached document for further details and prices
- Referral required
- Referral Details
- Local Offer Details
- Contact Telephone
- 01453 750474
- Contact Email
- SEN Provision Type
- Who is your service for?
- Local Offer Age Bands
4-11 (Primary School)
11-16 (Secondary School)
16-18 (Transitions into Adulthood)
18-25 (Young Adults)
0-4 (Birth to Pre-School)
- How accessible is your service?
- Is the building fully wheelchair accessible?
- Is there disabled changing and toilet facilities?
- Describe any training or experience you/your staff, have had or are having in issues around SEND?
- Have any members of you/your team had experience of working with children and young people with the following disabilities/additional needs?
- a) young people with autistic spectrum disorders
- b) young people who use alternative communication methods
- c) young people with learning difficulties/disabilities whose behaviour challenges us
- d) young people with complex physical/medical requirements
- Please add any further information you feel may be of use for the SEND local offer.