Skip to main content

The Relationship Counselling Service

Stroud District Council offer this free Relationship Counselling to couples who are having problems with their relationship that may lead to them splitting up and one of them becoming homeless. It is also for families who are having trouble with their teenage children that may lead to them asking their children to leave and as a result become homeless. 

A mediator will talk to both parties to try and resolve their difficulties so that they can continue to live together. Mediation provides an opportunity for both sides to talk in confidence about their view of the problem and then see if a solution other than separation or divorce can be found. The service is provided by Relate, and is available to anyone living in the Stroud district.

Contact the Housing Advice Team for a referral.

Who to contact

Contact Name
Stroud Housing Advice Team

Other Details


Additional Charges
Free to those living in the Stroud District


Referral required
Referral Details

Contact the Housing Advice Team direct for more information.

Back to top