Stop it Now! UK and Ireland
Stop it Now! UK and Ireland is a child sexual abuse prevention campaign.. It is run by the Lucy Faithfull Foundation, the only UK-wide child protection charity dedicated solely to reducing the risk of children being sexually abused. They support adults to play their part in prevention through providing sound information, educating members of the public, training those who work with children and families and running their freephone confidential Helpline.
The Helpline is available to:
- Adults worried about the behaviour of other adults or children and young people
- Those worried about their own sexual thoughts or behaviour towards children, including those with concerns about their online behaviour
- Friends and relatives of people arrested for sexual offending, including internet offending
- Any other adult with a concern about child sexual abuse, including survivors and professionals.
- 0808-1000-900 (freephone, confidential helpline)
The Lucy Faithfull Foundation, The Wolvercote Centre
Nightingale House 46-48 East Street
- KT17 1HB