Wikivorce - free divorce and family law advice & information
Wikivorce is a web community, dedicated to delivering free access to the information, support and advice people need following the breakdown of a serious relationship.
Wikivorce is the UK's largest and most visited, divorce, separation and family law website. We are part of the Government's Sorting Out Seperation app.
We provide, in once place, all the resources you need to get through divorce.
Our free helpline (01202 805020) is open 7 days a week, our expert advisors available from 9am to 8pm Mon to Sat and 2pm to 8pm on Sunday.
How our advisors can help:
- We offer free advice on any matters related to divorce or family law.
- We can explain the legal process and help you move forward
- We would be happy to answer any questions you have about our services
All of our advisors have a minimum of 10 years experience in divorce and family law.
- 01202 805020
- Session Information
Our Helpline is open 365 days a year
from 9am to 8pm on weekdays
or from 2pm to 8pm at weekends.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type Free
- Referral required
- SEN Provision Type
- Who is your service for?
- Local Offer Age Bands
- 18-25 (Young Adults)
- Is the building fully wheelchair accessible?
- Is there disabled changing and toilet facilities?
- Describe any training or experience you/your staff, have had or are having in issues around SEND?
- Have any members of you/your team had experience of working with children and young people with the following disabilities/additional needs?
- a) young people with autistic spectrum disorders
- b) young people who use alternative communication methods
- c) young people with learning difficulties/disabilities whose behaviour challenges us
- d) young people with complex physical/medical requirements