Gloucestershire Health & Care NHSFT - CAMHS Practitioner Advice Line
A specialist service for practitioners who would like to refer in to CAMHS - the emotional wellbeing and mental health service for all children and young people who are registered with a GP in Gloucestershire.
There is a Practitioner Advice Line specifically for professionals wishing to discuss potential referrals, a booklet guide to refering and training for professionals. For more information on the types of services offered by this team visit their website.
- Contact Name
- Practitioner Advice Line
- 01452 894272
- Additional Charges
- This is a free NHS service
- SEN Provision Type
- Who is your service for?
- Local Offer Age Bands
4-11 (Primary School)
11-16 (Secondary School)
16-18 (Transitions into Adulthood)
0-4 (Birth to Pre-School)
- Is the building fully wheelchair accessible?
- Is there disabled changing and toilet facilities?
- Describe any training or experience you/your staff, have had or are having in issues around SEND?
Content to follow
- Have any members of you/your team had experience of working with children and young people with the following disabilities/additional needs?
- a) young people with autistic spectrum disorders
- b) young people who use alternative communication methods
- c) young people with learning difficulties/disabilities whose behaviour challenges us
- d) young people with complex physical/medical requirements