Hi my name is Abi and I am a newly registered childminder for children aged from birth to 8 years old. I have a fun home from home setting with a large garden offering children experience in growing their own fruit and vegetables. I can do pick ups and drop offs to school or playgroups if required.I am a fun loving down to earth person with a passion for ensuring children feel comfortable and at home in my care with lots of encouragement to play and learn. I link to be organised so that children get the best from play and learning experiences i create for them. I feel I am able to help develop children in all areas to help them thrive. I offer childcare in a very welcoming setting with indoor and outdoor play areas with lots of different toys and equipment.Playgroups outings and local nature walks are organised weekly to help children socialise and learn in different environments. I offer childcare all year round between Monday and Friday.
- Contact Name
- Abigail Beane
- 01453 453714
- GL13 9UE
- Additional Charges
- Age 0 - 8 Year Olds : Hourly: GBP 4.00;
- Childcare type
- Ofsted URN
- Childcare times
Monday 0700am to 1230pm and 1230pm to 1830pm
Tuesday 0700am to 1230pm and 1230pm to 1830pm
Wednesday 0700am to 1100am
Thursday 0700am to 1230pm and 1230pm to 1830pm
Friday 1230pm to 1830pm
- Number of Weeks Open
- The setting is open : All year for 48 weeks
- Vacancy information
- £4 per hour for over 20 hours a week. £6 per hour for under 20 hours per week.
- Is pickup available
- Collect from/Deliver to : Berkeley Primary School;
- SEN Provision Type
- Who is your service for?
- Local Offer Age Bands
4-11 (Primary School)
0-4 (Birth to Pre-School)
- How accessible is your service?
The childcare setting is located on ground level with downstairs toilet facilities.
- Is the building fully wheelchair accessible?
- Is there disabled changing and toilet facilities?
- Describe any training or experience you/your staff, have had or are having in issues around SEND?
4 years working experience with children aged between 6 to 16. This was working within the community with children with additional needs.
- Have any members of you/your team had experience of working with children and young people with the following disabilities/additional needs?
- a) young people with autistic spectrum disorders
- b) young people who use alternative communication methods
- c) young people with learning difficulties/disabilities whose behaviour challenges us
- d) young people with complex physical/medical requirements