Busy Bees Day Nursery at Quedgeley
We apply Birth to Three Matters and Foundation Stage to ensure the best possible development of children of all ages as well as various initiatives such as Birth to Five portfolio which provides a lasting record of your child's time in nursery. We offer Mucky Monsters Music Time every Thursday morning French Lessons every Tuesday morning and Stretch and Grow every Wednesday morning. Additional facilities include Secure Access Systems throughout the Nursery & Individual Outdoor Play Areas & Equipment. We are open all Bank Holidays except for Christmas. Various offers given throughout the year contact the nursery for more details. Other cost information: The daily rate is for 8am-6pm. 7-8am is charged at £7.65 per hour. This Provider has signed Gloucestershire County Council’s Agreement to offer the free 15hrs for 2; 3 & 4 year olds and up to 30hrs of the free government entitlement for 3 & 4 year olds
- Contact Name
- Emma Powell
- Contact Position
- Nursery Manager & Assistant Manager/ Nursery SENDCo
- 01452 725533
- Busy Bees Day Nursery @ Quedgeley
Off Merlin Drive
- GL2 4NJ
- Additional Charges
- Age 0 - 2 Year Olds : Weekly: GBP 270.00 Daily: GBP 60.00; Age 2 - 3 Year Olds : Weekly: GBP 258.00 Daily: GBP 57.00 Per session: GBP 34.00; Age 3 - 5 Year Olds : Weekly: GBP 244.00 Daily: GBP 53.00;
- Childcare type
- Day Nursery
- Ofsted URN
- Last Inspection Judgement
- Number of Places at Setting
- Childcare times
- Monday to Friday : 0730 to 1800
- Number of Weeks Open
- The setting is open : All year for 52 weeks
- Vacancy information
- Nursery open all year - only closed Bank Holidays.
- SEN Provision Type
- Who is your service for?
- Local Offer Age Bands
- 0-4 (Birth to Pre-School)
- Is the building fully wheelchair accessible?
- Is there disabled changing and toilet facilities?
- Describe any training or experience you/your staff, have had or are having in issues around SEND?
We are proud to be undertaking the Gloucestershire Total Communication Training to be a Communication Friendly setting.
Our Nursery SENDCo is a highly qualified and experienced Practitioner who supports the team to ensure all children's needs are met.
- Have any members of you/your team had experience of working with children and young people with the following disabilities/additional needs?
- a) young people with autistic spectrum disorders
- b) young people who use alternative communication methods
- c) young people with learning difficulties/disabilities whose behaviour challenges us
- d) young people with complex physical/medical requirements