Cheltenham Autism Support
CAS and its weekly group RAINBOW DAYS aims to provide support to families with children with ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder), especially (but not exclusively) through leisure time activities.
Providing opportunities to interact, play and socialise with other families affected by ASD, we focus on allowing the children to play freely without judgement and in particular, on supporting their siblings, who are often overlooked when it comes to support.
We have soft play and ball pit, sensory room, arts and crafts, lots of toys and equipment, snacks and refreshments available.
- Contact Name
- Laura Grace
- Gardners Lane Childrens Centre
- GL51 9JW
- Session Information
Term time: Thursdays 3.15-5.15pm
School holidays: Thursdays 9.30am-12.30pm
4 weekly on a Saturday 1.30-4.30pm
4 weekly on a Sunday 10am-5pm at Hop, Skip and Jump, Severn Springs
- Additional Charges
- After school sessions are £1 per family, all other sessions are £2 per family
- Referral required
- Other notes
Open to children between pre-school and mid-teen age brackets (some facilities/equipment are only suitable/allowed for use by those up to 12 years of age)
Please come along if you have a child diagnosed with ASD, currently going through the process of obtaining a diagnosis or strongly suspected of having ASD.
Parents remain responsible for their children at all times (stay and supervise) yet we hope your family visits are pleasant and relaxing!
- SEN Provision Type
- Who is your service for?
- Local Offer Age Bands
4-11 (Primary School)
0-4 (Birth to Pre-School)
- Have any members of you/your team had experience of working with children and young people with the following disabilities/additional needs?
- a) young people with autistic spectrum disorders
- c) young people with learning difficulties/disabilities whose behaviour challenges us