- Contact Position
- Nursery Manager
Churcham Primary School
- GL2 8BD
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £3.75 per hour
- Additional Charges
- Age 0 - 10 Year Olds : Hourly: GBP 3.75;
- Childcare type
- Pre-School Playgroup
- Ofsted URN
- Last Inspection Judgement
- Number of Places at Setting
- Childcare times
Monday 0900am to 1515pm
Tuesday 0900am to 1300pm
Wednesday 0900am to 1300pm
Thursday 0900am to 1200pm
Friday 0900am to 1515pm
- Number of Weeks Open
- The setting is open : for 38 weeks During term-time
- Vacancy information
- We currently have space available on a Thursday all day.
- Local Offer Details
We are a small setting where all staff know all the children. Staff observe children closely considering the development matters statements and will talk with parents/carers confidentially about any concerns regarding their children and in return are always ready to listen to parents. The SENCo is also SENCo in the primary school so has experience of the full primary age range. We will liaise with other agencies as appropriate and with parental permission. Staff CPD will be arranged if practicable to support an individual child.
Key workers keep a Learning Journey for each child. Part of this details interests, achievements and next steps for all children. These are always available for parents to view/discuss.
For a child with additional needs an Individual Plan will be drawn up detailing their targets and how these will be supported.
- Contact Name
- Ann Horn - SENDCo
- Contact Telephone
- 01452 750467
- Contact Email
- SEN Provision Type
- Who is your service for?
- Local Offer Age Bands
- 0-4 (Birth to Pre-School)
- Is the building fully wheelchair accessible?
- Is there disabled changing and toilet facilities?
- Describe any training or experience you/your staff, have had or are having in issues around SEND?
We keep updated via Early Years SENCo meetings and Primary Cluster meetings.
We access training via Gloucestershire Early Years Team or PATA
- Have any members of you/your team had experience of working with children and young people with the following disabilities/additional needs?
- a) young people with autistic spectrum disorders
- b) young people who use alternative communication methods
- c) young people with learning difficulties/disabilities whose behaviour challenges us
- d) young people with complex physical/medical requirements