The AIRE Centre
The AIRE Centre is a specialist charity whose mission is to promote awareness of European law rights and assist marginalised individuals and those in vulnerable circumstances to assert those rights. We do this by:
* Taking cases to the European Court of Human Rights.
* Providing legal advice to other lawyers and advisers in the voluntary sector.
* Providing legal advice to individuals directly.
* Carrying out training and drafting reports and other publications.
Focus areas include: Human trafficking, EU free movement and discrimination, Invisible migrants, Western Balkans Rule of Law; Domestic Violence, European Cross Border Criminal Justice; Roma Rights; EEA Women in Prison.
- 020 7831 4276
- The Aire Centre
Room 505, 17
- WC1B 5DR
- Additional Charges
- Referral Details
The AIRE Centre provides free legal advice to:
* Individuals seeking advice for someone they know; and
* other advisers and lawyers in the voluntary sector.