Skip to main content

SEN Support Services for Children and Young People

The County Council has a number of support services to help children and young people who may have special educational needs (SEN) at some time during their time at school. Visit the website for materials and advice for teachers and others working with children and young people in Gloucestershire.

Services cover:

  • Advisory Teaching Service
  • Educational Psychologists
  • Early Years Support
  • SEN Casework Team



Who to contact


Further information can be found on



Back to top